The Warranty Conditions includes...
Information Letter on privacy (Italian law n.196/2003)
The Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 dated June 30, 2003, known as the Law on Privacy and Data
Protection, requires that detailed information shall be supplied to all subjects whose data are
processed. Therefore, we hereby inform you that your personal data will be processed in
accordance with the said legislation and with this Information Letter as required by article 13 of
the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
1. Personal data supplied by you by filling in the form shall be used mainly for information
system and administration purposes and in particular for job and internship offers
2. We will use your data both manually and with the electronic means aid, or however with
automated means, in the respect of the conditions of the law.
3. The provision of personal data is compulsory in order for us to provide the service that you
4. The personal data will not be disclosed to any third parties, public or private, with the
exception of disclosures in aggregate and anonymous form.
5. All rights as provided by art. 7 of the above mentioned Legislative Decree are reserved to
you, and therefore you are allowed to obtain a confirmation of the existence of your data
in our records, which shall be made available to you in an intelligible way. In compliance
with the law, it is your right to require any amendments, updating, corrections, completion
and full cancellation or blockage of the data, as the case may be.
The Data Controller of the processing rights is iModDesigner